1. All participants must be 18 or over before the 1st October 2014
2. This competition begins at 10:00 (GMT) / 05:00 (EST) on 12th October 2014 and closes at 17:00 (GMT) / 12:00 (EST) on 31st October 2014
3. Competition entries can only be made between the competition opening and closing, as specified above. Entries received before or after these times will not be entered.
4. Prize winners will need to register a new account with one of our selected partners, existing accounts are not included due to deposit restrictions
5. Winning prize money will be payed directly into your account once the new casino account details are confirmed.
6. Failure to register a new account with one of our selected partners will void a winning prize
7. Gamingslots is not liable to pay competition winners any compensation, cash, money or similar for a competition winners inability to register an account with one of our selected partners. Possible reasons for not being able to open an account include; being banned, self excluded, living in a banned state for online gambling or any other reason which breaks the terms of our partners casinos.
8. Only one entry to the ‘Know Your Slots’ competition per adult, multiple entries will lead to disqualification from this competition and future competitions with Gamingslots.com
9. You can not have winning casino money payed into an account in a different name. The name and email you register with is the name that we have to pay.
10. Successfully answering all questions will give you a better chance at winning the top prizes, but does not guarantee you will win anything
11. We want you to enjoy this competition, but if you are considered to be cheating, manipulating or breaking the rules of the competition then you will automatically be disqualified and your entry will be voided.
12. You are not allowed to post the answers on message boards, forums, social media sites or anywhere where other people will see the information. This will be treated as cheating and rule 11 will apply.
13. The draw to decide the winners will be made on 31st October 2014 after the competiton closes and winners will be contacted on 1st November 2014.