Great Blue JackpotRating:Our Rating:
  • 4.00 / 5 5
1 vote, 4.00 avg. rating (74% score)

Read Full Review

Developer: Playtech

Free Great Blue Jackpot slot

Great Blue JackpotRating:Our Rating:
  • 4.00 / 5 5
1 vote, 4.00 avg. rating (74% score)

Please be patient, some games take longer to load than others!

Play game
Casino
Cashout
Slots Providers
Rating
Mr Green
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
MG, NetEnt, Betsoft, Play'n GO, IGT, WMS, NextGen, BluePrint, Yggdrasil, Merkur, Elk…
9.0
Grosvenor Casinos
Cashout Time
0-12 hrs
NetEnt, Novomatic, Bally, IGT, WMS, NextGen, BluePrint, Barcrest, Playtech, Yggdrasil…
8.6
bet365 Casino
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech
8.1
Leo Vegas
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
MG, NetEnt, WMS, Bally, IGT, Betsoft, Play'n Go, IGT, NextGen, Quickspin, Stake Logic…
8.5
Fly Casino
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
8.0
Show More Casinos
Power Spins
Cashout Time
48-72 hrs
Playtech, NetEnt, Bally, IGT, WMS, NextGen, Quickspin
8.0
Videoslots.com
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
MG, NetEnt, BTG, Novomatic, WMS, Aristocrat, Bally, Barcrest, iSoftBet, Playtech, Elk...
8.7
Casino.com
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
8.2
BGO Casino
Cashout Time
48-72 hrs
Playtech, NetEnt, Bally, IGT, WMS, NextGen, Quickspin
8.7
Gala Bingo
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech, IGT, WMS, Quickspin
7.8
Show More Casinos
Winning Room Casino
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
MG, NetEnt, Betsoft, Play'n GO, IGT, WMS, NextGen, BluePrint, Yggdrasil, Merkur, Elk…
8.3
Comeon Casino
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
MG, Playtech, NetEnt, Betsoft, Play'n GO, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick
8.6
Jackpot247
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech
8.1
Mansion Casino
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
7.5
Euro Grand
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
7.8
Show More Casinos
Betfred Casino
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech
7.7
Slots Heaven
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
7.0
Paddy Power Games
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech, NetEnt
7.7
Paddy Power Casino
Cashout Time
12-24 hrs
Playtech, IGT, BluePrint, Red Tiger
7.9
NetBet Vegas
Cashout Time
36-48 hrs
Playtech
8.1

Great Blue Jackpot slot review

great blue jackpot slot gameGreat Blue Jackpot is a 5 reel, 3 row and 25 payline underwater-themed slot from Playtech. It’s identical to the classic Great Blue slot, only with the added caveat of a progressive jackpot. The Wild symbol is the orca, which often appears stacked and will double wins when forming part of a winning line. The Pearl Bonus feature is triggered by 3 scatters where up to 33 free spins or a multiplier up to 15x. The feature can be retriggered indefinitely offering unlimited free games potentially.

Great Blue progressive jackpot
There is a progressive jackpot attached to this slot and can occur randomly on any spin in the base game. You will then enter the jackpot game, where you will win one of 4 progressive jackpots. You select coins until you get 3 matching ones, which will provide your winning jackpot. The smallest is the Fish, followed by Turtle, the Shark and then the biggest being the Whale jackpot.

Our View…
If you want my opinion on this slot, visit the Great Blue review, as the game is almost identical. The small difference being the addition of the progressive jackpot, which takes 0.99% of the RTP, making the actual game RTP 94.03% or a combined total of 95.02%. Hold onto your hats with this one though, its a volatile slot and its not changed a bit in the jackpot version.